The X-Rite Model 331C Densitometer has been discontinued. For more information on its replacement, the ESECO SM-12, please click here:
Learn More about the ESECO SM-12
The New 331C Transmission Densitometer is portable and compact, yet has the same accuracy and repeatability as larger countertop units, measuring densities up to 4.0D
- Built-in light table eliminates the need for an external light source and easily accommodates film up to 11"
- NiMH battery delivers greater than 2,000 measurements per battery charge; a 333% improvement over the old 331!
- Takes only 1 hours to fully charge from a discharged state, compared to 14 hours with the old battery!
- Uses standard 12VDC battery charger and is considerably more power efficient! The charger is only active when the battery requires charging.
- Push Button Zeroing
- "Sleep" mode powers down the instrument when not in use to conserve battery power
- LED light indicates the instruments' charging status
- Easy to reach touch pad!
- EnergyStar Compliant!
- Comes with a certified step wedge and instrument case
0 - 3.5D (1 mm), 0 - 4.0D (2 mm)
|Operating Temperature Range:
10° - 40°C / 50° - 104°F
100 - 240V - 50/60 Hz
|Scale Factor (slope) Stability:
± 1% per 6 months
Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries and charger
|Zero Stability per 8 hours:
±.02D (.01 typical)
Height: 2.0" (5.08 cm)
Width: 2.9" (7.46 cm)
Length: 7.0" (17.78 cm)
1 & 2 mm
1.5 lbs. (680 grams)
X-Rite 331 Includes:
- 331 Densitometer
- 1 and 2 mm Aperatures
- Calibration Strip
- Calibrating Screwdriver
- NiMH Battery
- Power Supply, 12 Volt
- Calibration Certificate
- Soft Vinyl Carrying Case
This unit comes with a full 1 year manufacturers' warranty
Note: There will be a $25 small order fee for X-Rite orders under $200.