Economical, Portable and Battery-Powered
It has been designed to meet industry's needs for a small portable densitometer. With a range of 0 to 4.00D, the PocketPal provides a quick and effective method to verify that your B&W or x-ray film processor meets all quality control requirements. No separate light source is required, just insert the film, align the area to be read and press a button.
The SM-12 has alignment marks and an adjustable stop for quick film positioning. Exposed and processed control film should have a density patch at least 0.2" (5mm) wide, to avoid critical alignment. The push button switch "wakes up" the PocketPal with a stable reading in 1 second. The digital display indicates density values from 0.00D to 4.00D in 0.01 increments. SM-12 readings are calibrated for films with silver emulsions. Convenient nylon protective carrying case is optional. Price includes Calibrated Step Tablet.
- Portable Battery Operation
- Digital Display of Film Densities
- Reliable Accuracy
- Consistent Reading Results
- Convenient Film Gate with Adjustable Stop
- Push Button for Instant Readings
- Internal Light Source
- Low Battery Indicator
- Temperature Stabilized Readings
- High Density and Low Density Calibration
- One Year Warranty (battery excluded)
Convenient Pocket Size: 4.5"x2.5"x1.15" (114mmx66mmx29mm)
Weight: 5.9 oz. (167 grams)