MF300H+ Magnetic Field Meter
Made for Magnetic Particle Testing
The Diverse MF300H+ hand-held battery operated Magnetic Field Meter, with its rugged stainless steel Hall effect probe, is suitable for laboratory and workshop use.
The meter uses a membrane key pad and a digital display, which makes it simple to operate, but at the same time, offers the ability to do complex measurements.
A wide range of settings and units can be set by the user together with a variety of measurement modes, allowing the user to take magnetic measurements in most lab and industrial applications.
- Auto zero can be requested at any time by the press of a single key.
- Measurements of magnetic fields together with the selected units are displayed on the instrument.
- Modes include average, absolute peak, bipolar peak and true RMS.
- There is a built in data logger that can collect 100 samples in the chosen measurement mode and at a selectable rate. The results can be viewed on screen or optionally downloaded via the serial RS232/USB interface. Software for use with the meter is provided with the serial/USB option which enables data to be saved and entered in spreadsheets.
- There is a built in mode for NDT magnetic test bench (MTB) work. The MTB mode switches the instrument to the correct range and mode and compares the field level with a pre-defined level, typically 2400 A/m. If the field is below this, then <LO> is displayed, otherwise <OK>. The high current measurement mode, allows calibration of the setup and measurement of the current in all the measurement modes.
- The instrument will work to 250kA, typically found in aluminium smelting plants.
MF300H+ Features at a glance:
- Measures Average, Absolute Peak, Bipolar Peak and RMS magnetic fields.
- User selects units of measurement.
- Rugged stainless steel probe
- Magnetic Test Bench mode
- Built in data logger
- Continuous bar graph display of level
- Remembers previous settings
- High current measurement mode
- Auto power off and Auto Zero facility.
- Meets ISO 9000 quality assurance requirements.
- Fully calibrated and delivered with certification to NPL traceable standard.
- Supplied with a protective carrying case and full user instructions
- Used by NDT and welding shops worldwide
Shipping: 4 lbs. / 14" x 12" x 4".