Diverse Technologies MF300B+
The Diverse MF300B+ hand held battery operated Magnetic Flux Meter, with its rugged stainless steel probe probe, is suitable for laboratory and workshop use.
The meter uses a membrane key pad and a digital display which makes it simple to operate but, at the same time, offers the ability to do complex measurements.
A wide range of settings and units can be set by the user together with a variety of measurement modes, allowing the user to take magnetic measurements in most lab and industrial applications.
Auto zero can be requested at any time by the press of a single key.
Magnetic inspection often calls for the use of a specified level of magnetic flux within steel components. If the magnetic flux level is too low, then defects may be overlooked; if too high then spurious indications may occur. The MF300B+ has been produced to measure the magnetic flux density just below the surface.
The magnetic flux is measured simply by placing the probe on the surface of interest. The monitor will measure static magnetic flux in the material, the magnetic flux which can be produced by permanent magnets, electromagnets or AC/DC electric currents. The measured value is displayed in units of mT, Tesla or Gauss.
Measurements of magnetic flux are displayed on the unit and can also be sent via an RS232 link to a PC. Software for use with the meter is provided, which enables data to be saved and entered in spreadsheets.
Measurements of magnetic flux, both integrated and peak, together with the selected units are displayed on the instrument. The results can be viewed on screen or optionally downloaded via the serial RS232/USB interface. Software for use with the meter is provided with the serial option, which enables data to be saved and entered in spreadsheets.
- Measures Peak Magnetic Flux Density
- Uses unique Magnetic Flux probe
- Auto zero before every reading
- User selects units of measurements
- Rugged Stainless Steel Probe
- Continuous bar graph display of progress
- Remembers previous settings
- Auto Power Off
- Supplied with protective carrying case and full user instructions
- Used by NDT and welding shops worldwide
- Meets ISO 9000 quality assurance
- Fully calibrated with mild steel and delivered with certifications
- Provides quantitative measurements of the magnetic flux inside steel
- Measures flux density in any direction
- Serial RS232 and USB
- Data Collection Software