WDV-Series, High Output Full Wave DC Coils (End Area) Mag / Demag Coils
| || |
- The Power Supply for WDV-Series Coils is mounted to the top of the Coil to provide the operator with infinite variable control of the DC Output of the Coil.
- All WDV-Series Coils have a DC output greater than 1,000 Amp Turns per inch of I.D., meeting the most stringent specifications.
- WDV-Series Coils have manual Reversing DC Demagnetization capabilities.
- Reversing DC Demag is accomplished by use of the Polarity Switch, then reducing the amperage followed by a brief energizing pulse. This sequence of reducing and reversing is repeated until the Field is reduced to an acceptable level.
- The AC Option can be selected if the operator wants to Demag small parts, or must inspect using an AC Field. The AC Option is variable and provides output of 0 to 5,000 Amp Turns.
- The output from WDV-Series Coils is similar to rectified DC, but as the current passes through over 1,000 turns of the wire, the resulting field is virtually Full Wave DC.
- To aid particle mobility, WDV-Series Coils are also offered with a Pulsed DC Option. When Pulse Modes is selected the Coils is turned On approximately 80 times per minute, with fully adjustable output.
- These powerful WDV-Series Coils operate from 230 VAC / 50 Hz or 115 VAC / 60Hz power.