NDT 65-C1 Film Viewer
The 65-C1 has been discontinued and its replacement is the LC FV-2014-Iris. For more information click on the link - FV-2014-Iris.
The Model 65-C1 X-ray illuminator is a complete viewing system, containing a large flat panel with an additional high intensity spot
- 14" x 17" viewing screen
- 4" high intensity spot illuminator
- Front mounted rocker switch allows selection of either 14" x 17" viewing panel or 4" spot.
- Variable light intensity
- Light intensity is controlled by variable dimmer
- Standard footswitch for ease of operation
- Foot switch provides On / Off control of lights
- Easy access for maintenance and bulb replacement
- Delron film holder for main screen
- High-intensity spot for reading films with density of 4.0 or greater illuminated by 2 - 300-watt ELH Quartz Halogen lamps
- All steel enclosure with blue polyurethane enamel finish
- 14" x 17" window illuminated with 300-watt photoflood, together with positive fan cooling.
- Unique cooling system designed to protect valuable radiographs
|Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): ||25.3" x 16.25" x 15" (642 x 413 x 381 mm) |
|Active Viewing Area: ||14" x 17" (356 x 432 mm) |
|High Intensity Spot: ||4 inches (102 mm) diameter |
|Weight: ||39 lbs. (17.7 kg) |
|Shipping Weight: ||43 lbs. (19.5 kg) |
|Power Requirement: ||115 VAC, 50 - 60Hz |
Standard Model 65-C1 includes:
- Model 65-C1 illuminator
- Foot Switch
- 8 foot power cord
- Model 65-M4 Magnifier - 4" (102mm) round 2-power ground glass lens with flexible arm and quick coupler base.
- Model 65-D4 Iris Diaphragm - 4" (102mm) round adjustable opening for high spot masking.