- Demagnetization in continuous process
- Automatic Field Decline function after switch off
Automatic Field Decline Technology (AFDT*), innovation for surface type demagnetizers
When the device gets switched off, the magnetic field will not be switched off immediately. AFDT continuously reduces the magnetic field by decreasing amplitudes. This function delivers the following benefits to customers:
- No re-magnetization of parts when switching off the device
- Parts can also be demagnetized using the Field Decline function. Simply place the part in the center of the top plate and press the Pulse button. The part will be demagnetized without moving the part.
- No additional run-out is needed after passing the operating area.
- Secure process in manual operation. No magnetization of the parts when the demagnetizer is switched off, before the part is removed from the magnetic field.