King Master Test Block
Unique patented electro-etched surface layout grid ensures proper spacing between impressions. Five master Brinell impressions are clearly identifiable.
Manufactured from de-carb free tool steel. Meets ASTM E-10 specifications.
Aluminum test blocks available for lower hardness ranges.
| || |
- Unique electro-etched surface layout grid ensures proper spacing between indentations, making full use of the test surface and helping eliminate errors or improper positioning by targeting test locations.
- 5 master Brinell impressions are clearly identifiable, certified in accordance to ASTM E-10, on equipment calibrated and traceable to NIST. The arithmetic mean of these 5 impressions is inscribed on the block both in BHN Hardness and diameter in millimeters.
- Master impressions are made by a Brinell tester with an oil dampened dead-weight electronically controlled cycle to ensure uniformity of testing.
- Master impressions are calibrated using the most advanced optical calibration equipment available
- Diamond polished reflective surface finish is grain free for ease of reading even in dark areas.
| || |
- King Master Test block meets ASTM E-10 standards.
- All test measurement equipment is calibrated and traceable to NIST.
- Dimensions: 6" x 2" x 5/8" (15.24 x 5.08 x 1.59 cm)
- Material: De-Carb free tool steel
- Brinell Calibrations: HB 200 - HB 500 (3000 kg).
Blocks are available in varying hardnesses between 200 - 500 in approximate increments of 20HB.