Manual Brinell microscopes
Manually operated Brinell microscopes for accurate measurements of Brinell indentations and case hardness depths
Key features include:
- LED lighting for optical clarity and long life illumination
- Special 3-way precision ground pre-focused lens system requiring no adjustment
- Stainless steel upper body is practically indestructible, lenses well protected
- Integral light source gives the correct illumination for accurate measurements and best agreement between operators
- x 20 or x 40 magnification
- Narrow nose for measuring indentations where other microscopes will not fit.
The Foundrax BRINscope Brinell Microscope is calibrated to the requirements of BS EN ISO 6506-2:2005 and ASTM E10-10 and provides the proper focus and lighting to make correct measurement of Brinell hardness indentations.
The completely assembled instrument offers precision ground optics including a special 3-way lens system that provides sharp viewing without further adjustments. Made of stainless steel the Foundrax Brinell Microscope is compact, lightweight and rugged - and it has its own built-in illumination.
|Model: BRINscope 20 |
|Magnification: ||x20 |
|Scale: ||0-6mm |
|Divisions of: ||0.05mm |
|Model: BRINscope 40 |
|Magnification: ||x40 |
|Scale: ||0-3mm |
|Divisions of ||0.05mm |
Although the Foundrax BRINscope Brinell microscope will never go out of calibration if used normally,
it is necessary to have a means of verifying its accuracy from time to time.
A Foundrax UKAS certified reference indentation reading block is ideal for quick Indirect Verification of the BRINscope as well as for training Operators in the correct interpretation of the edge of the indentation
A Foundrax Stage Micrometer (a certified checking scale) can be supplied as an optional extra and provision is
made for it in the microscope case.
Ask for details about the BRINtronic series of fully automatic Brinell microscopes – the original automatic Brinell microscope.