PH Series Brinell Hardness Testers are an economical solution for accurately conducting high volume Brinell hardness tests. Vertical height adjustments are made through the use of a simple screw assembly. Built with a rugged welded frame, these testers are made to last.
- Adjustable vertical height with screw assembly
- Easy-read analog load indicator gauge
- Hydraulic power supplied and controlled in a single assembly
- One piece, heavy-duty welded frame
- Calibrated to customer's load requirements (500 Kg up to 3000 Kgf)
- Conforms to tolerances per ASTM & ISO 17025 Standards