Rigid Push / Pull Dis-connectable Cable
Flexible Dis-connectable Cable
- Robust and reliable design with Stainless Steel End Caps to give longer life span.
- Probe diameters from 7.5 to 150mm, available in 0.1mm steps
- Choice of cable options; PVC Push/ Pull (Rigid), Polyurethane (Semi-Rigid) or Flexible Dis-connectable and integral probe cables
- Cable lengths from 3.0 to 30m
- Wide variety of instrument connectors supported
- Choice of probe frequencies to ensure best results
- Frequency Range from 1.4kHz to 1.5MHz, center frequencies 2.7, 10, 24, 76, 190, 400kHz
- Cross axis and driver / pickup options are available upon request.
When ordering ID probes allow 0.8 to 1.5mm less than the tube diameter, this should be good for typical tube condition and manufacturing tolerances. Where tolerances are poor allow for greater clearance, tape can be used were necessary to reduce probe ‘wobble’.