NDT Consultants UV-EYE
The UV-EYE is a must have tool for all Level IIIs and many other inspectors doing Fluorescent LPI, MPI and Visual Inspections. It allows you to measure and record indications and send them to your computer for text reports and side by side comparisons of TAM indications.
| || |
- PDF report generation
- Preloaded report formats: TAM Panel reports, surface defect report
- Measurement of indications with easy line, circle and rectangle measurement features
- Image zoom feature
- Custom calibration feature
- Multi-language user interface: English, German, Italian
- Auto focus camera
- UV and White Light LEDs
- Adjustable UV and White Light Intensity
- Provided with Tablet or Notebook PC
- Defect sizing and image capture
| || |
UV-EYE allows you to measure and record surface defect images for report generation. The instrument can be calibrated easily using either UVA or White Light with known traceable standards such as transparent comparators or graticules.
Accurate measurements can now be made under UVA or White Light.
TAM Panel Degradation Check: This has become a mandatory test for ensuring consistency of Penetrant System Performance. Difficult tasks like measuring the star indications are now easily done using UV-EYE.