Spectro-UV Tritan 365 Rolls-Royce Compliant UV-A Inspection Lamp
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity: Less than 5,000 µW/cm2 @ 15" (38 cm).
- Minimum UV-A intensity: 2,500 µW/cm2 @ 15" (38 cm)
- Large 4" (10 cm) diameter coverage @ 15" (38 cm)
- Low Visible White Light Emission: Less than 1 foot-candle (10 Lux)
- Long Lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents the lamp from going out of compliance when the internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Faceplate with integral blacklight filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm.
- White Light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Grip-mounted, 3-way rocker switch (white light / off / UV) for easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Certificate of compliance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp.
- Choice of standard 8 ft (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 ft (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT.
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.
||Nominal Steady-State UV-A
(365 NM) Intensity @ 15" (38 cm)
|Diameter of UV-A Coverage Area
@ 15" (38 cm)
||<5,000 µW/cm2 maximum
||< 1 foot-candle
|4" (10 cm)
Light Source: 3 UV-A LEDs, 1 White Light LED
Lamp Style: Pistol Grip
Lamp Head Diameter: 3.25" (8.25 cm)
Length: 8.0" (20.3 cm)
Weight: 1 lb. (454 g)
White Light LED Intensity: 400 foot-candles (4,306 Lux)
Power Requirements: 120VAC* Power Cord
*Also available in 230, 240V and 100V versions