Arrow 910A AC Powered Dosimeter Charger
The Model 910A Dosimeter Charger adds AC line operation to the popular features of our Model 909B that includes a continuous dosimeter reading light and a positive mechanical stop that provides dosimeter protection against excessive force.
The Model 910A Is a AC-Powered Line-Operated Instrument used for charging all brands of Direct-Reading Dosimeters. Because it is line-operated, the Model 910A is particularly useful in situations when a large number of dosimeters need to be charged, or when there is a fixed location for charging dosimeters. The Model 910A has an automatic residual charge removal circuit, resulting in more accurate radiation exposure readings. When using Model 910A, it is virtually impossible to damage a dosimeter due to excessive charging force being exerted on the dosimeter charging contact. 110V AC line-operation is standard and 220V operation is also available.
|Features: ||Specifications: |
- Oversized charging knob for easy, precise rezeroing control
- Bright Reading LED Light
- Heavy-duty Charging Mechanism has a positive stop for dosimeter protection
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.75" x 3.75" (203 x 121 x 95 mm)
- Temperature Range: 0°F-120°F (-18°C-49°C)
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 98%
- Weight: 2 lbs. (1 kg)