viZaar INVIZ VUMAN RA-Y Videoscope
The INVIZ VUMAN RA-Y is a fully integrated, lightweight, compact video borescope inspection system. Unique patented technology and design concepts such as "RF Remote Focus", integrated high performance light and air supply, optimal video probe length and operation from the reel, ensures on site independence with minimal set up time, eliminating any tripping hazard and the need for heavy external equipment.
High End Interchangeable Long Range Video Probes
The high power polymer fiber hybrid LEDs deliver a homogenous ray of light, with great performance, illumination, reproducibility and constant light color.
- Scan your application step by step with two probe articulation types and the probe lock for precise camera head control. The probe head either remains in the current position or moves back to 0°.
- All interchangeable INVIZ video probes are available with working lengths up to 30m / 100ft. for maximum range.
- It has over 100 times the flexibility and bending radius, still retaining excellent torsion and friction characteristics due to the polyurethane stainless steel composite construction.
- The INVIZ Revolver 12.7 is the most efficient and effective tool available for extensive orbital tube and weld inspection.
- Adjustable and endless 360° camera head rotation (clockwise / counter-clockwise), this small motorized camera head offers excellent continuous orbital weld and wall inspections.
- Non-articulating INVIZ video probes are designed for heavy duty tube inspections over long periods. Operating with its centering devices, these video probes with their spring loaded probe tip are an economically unbeaten and robust visual inspection system for your tube inspection needs.
Video Endoscope INVIZ VUMAN RA-Y X-WAY
High End Video Endoscope System for Remote Visual Inspections
New dual power LED light source for precise remote visual inspection, long range X-WAY video probes for an increased application range and extended software features for even better inspection results.