Sono 600 is a biodegradable formula that provides extended temperature and non-drying coupling for thickness gaging, acoustic emission testing and flaw inspection in petrochemical, power generating,aerospace, food processing machinery, pharmaceutical manufacturing and storage equipment.
SONO 600 Gel Features:
- Excellent corrosion inhibition on all metals
- Very slow drying, allows for long-term coupling without reapplication
- Economical alternative to silicone based couplants
- Non-toxic, Biodegradable formula suitable for food processing equipment inspection
- Certified for Halogens and Sulfur less than 150 ppm
- Available as either a Fluid (F) or a Gel (G)
- Does not contain water, glycerin, solvents, petroleum products, perfluorocarbons or fluorinated material, which can cause adverse health effects at high temperatures.
- Remove excess couplant from transducers and other surfaces by wiping with disposable rags or paper towels, being careful to protect skin from hot surfaces. Do not use solvent bases cleaners on hot surfaces!
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor for ferrous metals with a relative effectiveness rating of 100 and is compatible with most composites and metals.
Minimum Order Size: QTY 6 4oz. Tubes