Super Pulse Series - Portable Magnetic Particle Testers
Super Pulse models provide the option of operating in either Standard or NEW Pulse Modulated mode
The NEW Pulse Modulated mode has the following advantages over Standard mode operation:
Provides full effect magnetizing AND demagnetizing output current fields, that exceed MIL and industrial performance requirements.
Provides very active movement of wet and dry particles for enhanced flaw definition, especially when using the coil method, which adds a physical vibration into the part.
Reduces average input line power by 70%, reducing energy costs and heat build up.
Output current may be left ON for over an hour. Pulse mode is set for instruments duty cycle.
Super Pulse, only "S" Models provide rated output current levels into extended output cable lengths.
General Features Include:
- Pulse or normal mode operation
- Automatic Demag cycle
- All electronic control
- Recessed Panel meter and controls
- Forced air cooling
- Either End output cable connectors
- Non-Metal chassis runners
- Heavy duty parts and chassis
- Powder coat gloss finish
- No cable change for AC to DC output
- Easy line voltage conversion on all except MP-900 models
- Remote control
- AC and DC meter calibration adjustments
- International line voltage operation available
- Meter available in Analog or Digital output Amps
- Patents Pending on Pulse Mode
4/0 output cables with Either End connectors
Remote control cable assembly
Input line power cable plug