Superior Signal AccuTrak VPE-2000
The Superior AccuTrak VPE-2000 is the first digitally controlled ultrasonic detector. Like two instruments in one, it uses two independent sensors supported by separate electronic circuits configured specifically to their own sensors. This assures optimum sound clarity and frequency response. When switching between the airborne and contact sensors all settings are retained in memory. Digital LED meters let you establish baselines, perform trending and accurately repeat these tests better than older more expensive analog instruments.
- Leak Detection: Air, Vacuum, Refrigerants; ANY GAS!
- Stream Traps: Detect live stream loss in seconds
- Valves: Detect / hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve. Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes.
- Bearings: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done.
- Electric Arc and Corona: Inspect circuit breakers, relays and buss bars. Check for corrosion on contacts and proper insulation.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics: Inspect controls, hoses, tools, fittings and thermal cylinders with ease.
- Vibration: Detect the ultrasonic sound generated by excessive friction.
- Fan Belts
| || |
- Digital LED Indicators (Alphanumeric and bar-graph)
- Digital Frequency Selection (With SONIC Probe Mode)
- Digital PEAK HOLD Feature
- Separate Volume and Sensitivity
- Digital Mode Selection
- Stores all Settings in Memory
- Wide Dynamic Range (256 Steps)
- Field Calibratable (With purchase of Calibrator)
| || |
Includes Everything You Need!
- Contact Probe Extension Kit
- Hard Carrying Case
- Protective Canvas Pouch with Vinyl Window
- Manual and Video Overview