Spellman XRV Stationary X-Ray Systems
| || |
System Matched, Integrated, Tested and Warrantied... all from One USA Source
- Tube, generator, HV cable(s), cooler, controller & I/O fully tested together at Spellman High Voltage.
- Assembly ready "Plug and Play" out of the box
- Cables, hoses and fittings are all part of the packaged solution.
- One phone call to Spellman for support
- 2 year warranty for system exceeds that of individual outsourced components / assemblies.
- X-Ray tube warranty is prorated.
|GUI Control Software for XRV |
The GUI is specifically designed for controlling XRV series power supplies. A user friendly Windows based menu allows operator to control all functions and also provides systems diagnostic capabilites.
- Automatic X-Ray tube warm up
- Max watts operation
- Timed or Continuous Exposure modes
- Configuration menu for user options
- Fault and status monitor
- Easy set up and integration
|XRV Controller |
With its One-Shot-Profiles, intuitive Touch-Centric menu and interface flexibility, this powerful controller is the perfect match for your system.
- 7" Touch Screen LCD
- 10/100/1000 Bit Ethernet
- Unlimited storage and recall of X-Ray tube profiles
- Complete X-Ray tube database
- Auto and customizable tube seasoning profiles
- Bench and rack mount available
|XRV System Interface Box |
- Power distribution for System components
- Safety interlocks for doors and Tube Cooler
- Rack, bench or wall mount IP65 enclosure
- Meets requirements of 21 CFR 1020.40
|Industrial X-Ray Tube Chiller and Coolers |
X-Ray tube coolers and chillers from industry leading manufacturers are designed and validated to work with standard metal ceramic X-Ray tube offerings.
- Closed loop X-Ray tube coolers for water and oil
- Closed loop X-Ray tube chillers for water and oil when ambient temperature rises to 40°C
- Coolers available with WW or OW options
|Metal Ceramic X-Ray Tubes |
- Full range of metal ceramic tubes from industry leading manufacturers
- Water cooled unipolar designs offered in 100, 160 and 225kV configurations
- Oil cooled bipolar designs offered in 320, 350 and 450kV configurations
- Available in a variety of power levels, focal spots and target angles
|Standard and Custom HV X-Ray Cables |
- Available in custom lengths from industry leading manufacturers
- Straight and right angle connections available
- Standard or Spring loaded connections available