Spectro-UV Quadran 365 and 365S Series NDT Inspection Lamps
Versatile, Dual Intensity, Multi-LED, Broad-Beam NDT Inspection Lamps!
Quadran 365 and 365S Series NDT lamps feature four ultra-high-flux UV-A LEDs, plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location. A unique dual-intensity feature provides both high and standard UV-A and white light output for added versatility.
The lamp's broad-beam configuration produces an extremely wide coverage area, making them ideal for both hand-held and in-line applications. Models are available either with or without integral black light filters, to meet your specific inspection requirements.
- The QDR-365 Series has a dual-intensity capability: High setting produces a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity as high as 8,000 µW/cm2; standard setting produces a nominal steady-state intensity of 4,500 µW/cm2, both at 15 inches (38 cm)
- The QDR-365S Series has a choice of two models, both with the maximum standard UV-A intensity of 4,500 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Extremely large coverage area for both models ranging from up to 5 inches (13 cm) for the QDR-365S Series to up to 6 inches (15 cm) for the QDR-365 Series, with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission - less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Conveniently located rocker switches for quick and easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fan keeps LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat glass lens protects LEDs from damage.
- Rugged, modular construction allows for easy field serviceability.
- Lamp handle receptacle allows for easy attachment of various Spectro-UV mounting accessories for in-line inspection applications (accessories sold separately).
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional industrial power supply or in-line power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- The QDR-365S Series lamps are supplied with a Certificate of Conformance for both wavelengths and output measurements. They meet ASTM UV-A intensity and LED wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI.
- UV absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.
|Features / Models
|Wood Glass UV Filter
|Standard Intensity (µW/cm2 @ 15")
|High Intensity (µW/cm2 @ 15")
|White Light Hi/Lo
|Visible Light under 2 ft. candles (22 lux)
|*measured to 2,000 µW/cm2
QDR-365S Series Models
Light Source: 4 UV-A LEDs, 1 White Light LED
Lamp Style: Pistol Grip
Lamp Head (WxD): 6" x 5.5" (15 x 14 cm)
Length: 10 inches (25 cm)
Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)
White Light LED Intensity:
High Setting - 300 foot candles (3,229 lux)
Low Setting - 10 foot candles (108 lux)
(QDR-365A,): 120VAC* power cord supplied with lamp
(QDR-365SA, QDR-365SC) 120VAC* power cord supplied with lamp
Type: 12V, NiMH (rechargeable)
High Intensity - 2.5 hours (continuous)
Standard Intensity - 4.5 hours (continuous)
Charge Time: 2 hours
*Also available in 230V, 240V and 100V versions
All UV-A intensity readings were taken with the Spectro-UV AccuMax Series meter and are factory set to the values shown.
Addresses aerospace industry concerns