Spectroline Flourescent Bench and Display Lamps
Spectroline's X-Series lamps are ideally suited for applications where high-intensity, wide-area UV coverage is required. Constructed of rugged metal with sturdy mounting brackets, these units are available in various combinations of long, medium and/or short wave UV. The complete line also offers lamps in a wide choice of various intensities, sizes and-wattage, including single or double UV tubes. A corrosion-resistant aluminum reflector optimizes UV irradiance, while all short and medium wave models feature our unique LONGLIFE™ filter glass, to ensure high initial UV intensity. These versatile lamps are also a key component of our CL-150 UV photodocumentation system. They offer easy wavelength interchangeability making this system ideal for numerous applications requiring a darkened environment.
- Choice of 15-watt, 30-watt and 40-watt models
- Available in all UV wavelengths (LW, MW and SW) as well as germicidal lamps
- Single- and double-tube combinations
- Filtered UV-A and unfiltered UV tubes
- Offered with or without filter assemblies
- 15-watt models with anodized aluminum housing
- 30- and 40-watt models with enameled sheet metal housing
- Outfitted with sturdy metal brackets for easy overhead mounting
The X15N, XX15N and XX40N models have been discontinued, please call for more information regarding alternatives to these lamps.
| || |
- The factory now requires a $425.00 minimum order size. We can accept smaller value orders, however anything valued less than $425.00 must be bundled with another stock order. Due to new factory minimums and the need for consolidating small items, lead times can vary.
- There is a $25.00 small order fee for orders valued less than $50.00. Items can be combined to meet minimum.