Spectronics EagleEye and EagleEye Deluxe
Hands-free UV-A / White Light LED Inspection Lamp Kits
The Spectronics EagleEye and EagleEye Deluxe have been discontinued. See the following link for a replacement option - NDT 365nm UV LED Headlamp.
Makes MPI A One-Person Job In Any Field
Ideal for fluorescent magnetic particle and penetrant testing, pipeline inspections, ship hull inspections, and more.
| || |
- Compact, lightweight lamps with 2 UV-A LEDs for fluorescent inspection and 3 White Light LEDs for general illumination.
- Integral blacklight filters in faceplate minimize violet hue (EagleEye Deluxe Version Only)
- Upgraded long-lasting UV-A LED lenses protect against solarization (EagleEye Deluxe Version Only)
- Adjustable strap allow the lamps to be worn on a hard hat or directly on your head for hands-free operation.
- Unique lamp mount / sprayer attachment permit lamps and spray can to be mounted together for convenient, single-handed fluorescent yoke inspection.
- Built-in fan keep lamps cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Upgraded splash guards with integral particulate filters protect UV lenses and cooling fan from damage and keep lamps dry.
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) and provides 75 minutes (EagleEye) or 90 minutes (EagleEye Deluxe Version) of continuous inspection between charges.
- Fully compliant to ASTM E3022-15 and comes with a serialized certificate of conformance (EagleEye Deluxe Version Only).
- Meets ISO EN 3059 specifications for inspection (EagleEye Deluxe Version Only).
| ||EagleEye ||EagleEye Deluxe |
|Product Number: ||EK-3000 ||EK-3000SC |
|Light Sources: ||2 UV-A LEDs, 3 White Light LEDs |
|Dimensions: ||3.75" x 2.25" x 1.85" (9.5 x 5.7 x 4.7 cm) (LxWxH) |
|Weight with battery: ||8 oz (227 g) |
|Power Requirement: ||One 3.7V 2200mA/Hr lithium-ion battery (rechargeable) |
|Run Time: ||75 minutes ||90 minutes |
|Charge Time: ||4 hours (two batteries) |
|Charging Cradle: ||Two battery capacity with AC and DC cord sets. AC cord set available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V versions. |
|Nominal steady-state UV-A (365 nm) intensity: ||6" (15 cm) - 20,000 µW/cm2 |
15" (38 cm) - 4,500 µW/cm2
24" (61 cm) - 2,000 µW/cm2
36" (91 cm) - 1,000 µW/cm2
|15" (38 cm) - 3,500 µW/cm2 |
| || |
- The factory now requires a $425.00 minimum order size. We can accept smaller value orders, however anything valued less than $425.00 must be bundled with another stock order. Due to new factory minimums and the need for consolidating small items, lead times can vary.
- There is a $25.00 small order fee for orders valued less than $50.00. Items can be combined to meet minimum.