DSE-2000 Series UV Radiometer/Photometers
Digital Readout Unit with both UV and white light sensors!
DISCONTINUED - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
- Upgraded UV sensor components
- Shockproof and water-resistant
- Exceptional overall accuracy
- Ideal for NDT and QC inspections
- Comply with MIL and ASTM standards
Versatile! Accurate! Affordable!
Each component is designed to yield maximum accuracy. Readout unit offers advanced electronic circuitry and auto-zeroing feature. Pyroelectric/photometric calibration of sensors provides superior linearity, excellent signal-to-noise ratio and controlled spectral response.
Extended sensor life
Rugged, silicon photodiode is sealed and fastened in a metal/quartz package to protect against adverse effects of shock and humidity, eliminating the possibility of photodiode fracture. resulting in longer lasting sensors.
Eliminates the need for two separate meters. Simply choose the sensor you want, plug it into the readout unit and set the wavelength selector switch to measure either black light or visible light.
Sleek design, high-visibility digital display and dual-measuring capability using interchangeable sensors make the DSE-2000 Series radiometer/photometer systems exceedingly easy to use.
Other features include:
- Liquid-resistant sensor housing prevents moisture contamination
- UV sensor utilizes well-defined bandpass interference filter to ensure accurate intensity measurements
- Calibration upgrade — 365nm calibration light source utilizes an improved cooling system and a more collimated light profile