Rohmann Elotest B1
ULTIMATE HIGH PERFORMANCE
Universal Instrument For:
- Inspection of surfaces for cracks and other flaws
- High-performance rotary inspection of bore holes with rotary guns
- Detection of subsurface flaws with low-frequency probes
- Hardness testing
- Full frequency range: 10 Hz to 12 MHz
- Fully variable filters: low-pass, high-pass and band-pass for static and dynamic inspections
- High-speed Impedance Plane and Time-Base modes
- The analog precision tube depicts the signals crisply, undistorted and with a high contrast. All functions are controlled by microprocessors. The signals are available in analog and digital fashions.
- It can be integrated in mobile computer based systems for quality control and assurance.
- Memory cards can be used to expand the memory capacity for settings and signals.
- PC software is available to transfer parameters and data for documentation and quality management
- Suitable for all types of probes
- Adapters for various competitor probe connectors are available
- Easy to operate via keys and a rotary knob