PH Tool Curved Step Blocks
For thickness and linearity calibration of curved surfaces
This 90° Curved 5-Step block is machined from a solid 2" diameter bar with step thicknesses of 0.100", 0.200", 0.300", 0.400" and 0.500". ID radius is a constant 0.50" / 1.00" diameter.
This Metric Curved 5 Step block is machined from a solid 50.8mm diameter bar with step thicknesses of 2.5mm, 5.0mm, 7.5mm, 10.0mm and 12.5mm. ID radius is a constant 12.7mm / 25.4mm diameter.
Inch Block Curvature:
- 0.500" step has a 1.0" radius
- 0.400" step has a 0.9" radius
- 0.300" step has a 0.8" radius
- 0.200" step has a 0.7" radius
- 0.100" step has a 0.6" radius
Metrice Block Curvature:
- 12.5mm step has a 25.2mm radius
- 10.0mm step has a 22.7mm radius
- 7.5mm step has a 20.2mm radius
- 5.0mm step has a 17.7 radius
- 2.5mm step has a 15.2mm radius
Inch Step Face: 1.000" x 90° arc
Metric Step Face: 25mm x 90° arc.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Special Alloys: (Call for Price)
- 4340 Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 2024-T3 Aluminum
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 90/10 Copper Nickel
- Hastelloy C278
- Hastelloy X
- Monel 400
- 1018 Steel, Nickel Plated
- A387 Grade 11
- A387 Grade 22
- A387 Grade 91
- A516 Grade 70
- 321 Stainless Steel
- 2101 Duplex Stainless Steel
- 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel
- 6AL-4V Aluminum
- 7050-T7451 Aluminum
- Brass Alloy 932
- Copper 110
- Cast Ductile Iron
- Cast Gray Iron
- Inconel 600
- Inconel 625
- Material certification is included with all blocks.
- Serialization and Dimensional certification are available at additional cost.
*If additional certification is required, make sure to select (UT-PHT-90C-Cert) when adding items to the shopping cart.
Don't see what you're looking for? Please contact us.
Optional Hardwood Case is available.