The 5170 Hall Effect Portable Gauss Meter (DC-20kHz)
- The most recent design from the world leader in magnetic measuring equipment
- It incorporates the use of digital signal processing technology, making it the world's first hand-held gaussmeter to have a digital signal processor (DSP) on board.
- Applications range from the most sensitive laboratory environment to the most rugged industrial setting.
- Allows measurements from 0 to 30 kG with a basic accuracy of 1%.
- Built-in software eliminates the need for complex calibration procedures.
- Auto Zero
- Min./Max./Peak Hold
- Auto Range
- Relative Mode
- Gauss or Tesla readings
- CE Compliant
- Simple push button operation
The 5170 Gauss Meter Includes: Transverse Probe, Zero Gauss Chamber, AA Batteries, AC Power Adapter and Hard Carrying Case.
The Transverse and Axial Probes listed below are only compatible with the 5170 Gauss Meter