DA-750 - 750 amp Portable Magnetic Particle Tester
The Parker Research DA-750 heavy duty portable magnetic inspection unit provides high output AC or HWDC fields for magnetic particle inspection.
| || |
- Field selection is determined by using the appropriate field cable connector
- Current output is inifinitely variable from zero to maximum by use of the current control located on the front panel and is indicated by the panel meter.
- Actual current output is determined by cable size and length.
- AC magnetic fields offer the best sensitivity for detection of surface defect indications.
750 Amp Output:
| || |
- Operates from either 115 VAC or 230 VAC (must be specified)
- The AC field is also beneficial for demagnetizing after inspection
- Half-Wave DC magnetic fields provide for the detection of certain subsurface defect indications
- DC fields penetrate a cross section of the test area, rather than just the surface
- Optional magnetizing cables can be equipped with prods for circular magentization
- The cables can be wrapped around parts to form a coil for longitudinal magnetization
- Demagnetization is accomplished in a similar manner