Reference Block Type 1 /MTU-3/ EN ISO 9934-2:2002 Magnetic Particle Test Block
Cracked Test Piece for the evaluation of Detection media
The MTU-3 Test Block is used to check the sensitivity of magnetic particle materials.
This two sided block has a variety of indications ranging in size from small to large.
Use the MTU-3 to compare:
- fresh and used materials
- different brands of materials
- different types of materials (visible, dual sensitivity and fluorescent, etc.)
Use the MTU-3 to verify:
- That aerosol cans are actually delivering particles
MTU-3 Blocks are prepared in accordance with the EN ISO 9934– 2:2002 (Annex B) Page 15 Figure B.1.
- Natural cracks on both sides
- Can be used with fluorescent or visible particles
- Supplied with reference photograph