NDT Supply CC-100 CrackChek
NDT Supply - CrackChek CC-100
Crack detection has never been easier or more affordable!
Detects and measures surface cracks in steel - Even under thick protective coatings!
Faster, easier and cleaner than magnetic particle or dye penetrant inspection
The CC-100 has similar sensitivity to Hocking Weldscan and it's easier to use and is less than 1/2 the size and 1/3 of the price!
- Bridges, towers, buildings and other structures
- Amusement park rides
- Mining and earth moving equipment
- Cranes and other lifting equipment
- Ships, tanks and military hardware
- Pipelines, pressure vessels and oil field equipment
- Signal Light Masts, etc.
Without removing paint!
- Detects cracks under thick coatings
- Simple to use
- Indicates crack severity (depth)
- Accurately finds the crack tip
- Minimal training required
- No need to remove paint and other coatings
- No need to remove oil and grease
- Fast – scan a foot of weld in 10 seconds!
- Minimizes the use of dye penetrant and magnetic particle inspection
- Use only to prove-up test results
- Less expensive and easier to learn to use than eddy current and ACFM instruments
- Light weight – 0.6 lb. (300gr.)
- No consumables
- No mess
- No cleanup
- 14 hour continous battery operation
- Water resistant case (IP-65)