NDT Seals, Inc Inspection Plugs
Easy, resealable access for NDT Testing of Insulated Pipe and Equipment
Install Once and Inspect as Often as you Choose!
- EPA and OSHA inspection point access
- Reduces time for periodic inspections / tests
- Installs on both smooth and corrugated jacketing
- No special tools, O-rings, transition gaskets, contoured flanges or "goof" plates required
- Patented design seals and protects against corrosion under the insulation (CUI), chemical and UV exposure of the elastomer sleeve
- Lanyard stops plug cap loss
- Available in 1.5, 2.5, 3.0 and 5.0 inches (38, 64 , 76 and 127 mm) sizes with or without handle, lanyard and locking ring
The NDT Inspection Plug consists of an elastomer sleeve and a metal cap, with or without handle, lanyard and locking ring. The elastomer sleeve is available in either EPDM (ethylene propylene) or silicone.
| ||EPDM ||Silcone |
|Color: ||Black ||Gray |
|ASTM Designation: ||D2000 2BA 510 A14 B13 C12 F17 ||D2000 2GE 506 A19 B37 F19 |
|Temperature Range: ||-65° to 300°F / -54° to 149°C ||-65° to 400°F / -54° to 204°C |
|Ozone Resistance: ||Outstanding ||Excellent |
|Weathering Resistance: ||Outstanding ||Excellent |
The metal cap is available in either 5052 aluminum or 304 stainless steel. The optional handle and locking ring would be of the same material. All lanyards are 304 stainless steel.
Also available are hole saws, arbors and TML Inspection Point Labels.
|NDT Plug Sizes Available ||Recommended for Insulation Jacket OD |
- 1.5" (38 mm)
- 2.5" (64 mm)
- 3.0" (76 mm)
- 5.0" (127 mm)
- Small Diameter Piping
- Minimum 6 in. (125 mm)
- Minimum 9 in. (229 mm)
- Vessels & Equipment
Minimum Order Size: $50.00 ($25.00 small order fee applies for orders that do not meet the minimum).
Volume pricing available for 500+ of 1.5" - 3.0" Plugs and 50+ of 5.0". Contact us for more details.