NDT 83-C1 Film Viewer
Designed for and incorporating the requirements of professional radiographers, the 83-C1 X-ray illuminator is well suited for inspection of long radiographs, such as those found in pipelines and similar operations.
| || |
- Full 7" x 17" illuminated viewing panel
- All steel enclosure with blue polyurethane enamel finish
- Separate heat resistant and safety glass shields, together with positive fan cooling, reduce the amount of heat which can reach the acrylic plastic screen.
- Unique cooling system designed to protect valuable radiographs
- 1200 watts of viewing power for high density film illuminated by 4 photoflood bulbs
- Variable light intensity control
- The variable dimmer allows precise control of the light source for positive film interpretation
- Standard footswitch for ease of operation
- Easy access to maintenance and bulb replacement
|Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): ||23.35" x 9.25" x 12.75" (593 x 235 x 324 mm) |
|Active Viewing Screen: ||7" x 17" (178 x 432 mm) |
|Weight: ||33 lbs. (15 kg) |
|Shipping Weight: ||39 lbs. (18 kg) |
|Power Requirements: ||115 VAC / 50 - 60Hz |
Standard Model 83-C1 Includes:
| || |
- Model 83-C1 illuminator
- Foot switch
- 8 foot power cord
| || |
- Model 65-M4 Magnifier - 4" (102 mm) round 2-power ground glass lens with flexible arm and quick coupler base
- Model 83-MM-70 - Metal mask to reduce viewing window area to 70mm x 17"
- Model 83-MM-3 - Metal mask to reduce viewing window area to 3.5" x 17"
- Model 83-MM-4 - Metal mask to reduce viewing window area to 4.5" x 17"
- Model 83-MM-B - 4.5" x 9" plate for use with above masks to reduce the length of viewing area