Lumazon Battery Powered LED UV and White Light Lamp
The Lumazon is a dual LED UV and White Light Battery Powered Lamp for Magnetic Particle and Dye Penetrant Inspection.
The Lumazon's LED technology offers improved output clarity, extended operating time, greater efficiency due to instantaneous operation - no warm up time and financial savings - no need for expensive replacement bulbs.
The Lumazon has two switches and one trigger on its outer facade. The trigger works as the ON/OFF switch. Adjacent to the trigger is the "HOLD" switch, which allows you to maintain UV or White Light in a constant manner. The other switch on the back on the Lumazon, allows you to select UV or White Light output.
Some advantages of the Lumazon are:
- It is battery powered, no cables needed to operate
- LED operation with an extended operating time and improved output clarity - can be used in daylight and in the dark.
- Light weight and compact design
- Built in lock on the trigger
- 5 hour continuous use, which allows you to use it for multiple shifts without recharging
- Low battery warning will alert you when there are 30 minutes left of life remaining
- Easily switches between UV and White Light Inspection, offering versatile inspection options without compromising defect detection quality.
- Meets UV and White Light Inspection criteria for NDT applications.
- High UV output
- Low power consumption
Spectral Emission Plot
|Technical Specifcations |
|Max. UVA at 15"/ (40cm): ||4,500 µW/cm2 / (>45/ m2) |
|UV Spot: ||5" / (13 cm Ø) |
|Wavelength Peak: ||365nm +/- 10nm |
|White Light part of UVA: ||Less than 2 foot candles / (< 20 Lux) |
|Working Temperature: ||41°F - 95°F / (5°C-35°C - <50% R.H.) |
|Storage Temperature: ||14°F - 122°F / (-10°C-50°C - 0-80% R.H.) |
|Power: || |
NiMH battery approx. 5 hours
Smart Charger full charge in approx. 4 hours
|Low Battery Indicator: ||Warning light on rear displays red, when battery has 30 minutes of life remaining |
|Dimensions: ||6.1" x 7.9" x 3.4" / (155mm (L) x 200mm (H) x 85mm (W) ) |
|Weight (Including batteries): ||1.4 lbs. / ( 630 grams) |
|Protection Class: ||IP53 |