LED HP4 High Intensity Focusing UV-A Flashlight
The NEW HP4 replaces the HP3.
ULTRA HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSING SPOT ULTRAVIOLET LED FLASHLIGHT
Ultraviolet Light Emitting Diodes / UV LED have numerous applications across various industry fields. Applications include fluorescent magnetic particle inspection (MPI), fluorescent liquid penetrant inspection (LPI), leak detection, contamination detection, and medical applications. The HP4 is unique in regards to its ability to produce HIGHLY FOCUSABLE UV light up to 100'. This allows inspection of large areas in difficult to access locations. Using typical D size batteries simplifies replacement and saves time.
As bright as Micro-discharge lamps costing twice as much*
(LED-HP4+ 48,000 µW/cm2 @ 15" Spot Focus)
The Brightest LED UV Lamp available
Ideal for illuminating localized areas such as weld seams at a distance.
Ideal for applications such as inspecting the:
- inside of pipes and tubes
- tank and boiler inspections
- Leak testing and oil contamination
- Rugged design - Built on MagLitetm body - Rugged, machined aluminum case.
- Uses regular D type batteries - Operates for days - not hours!
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance.
- O-ring sealed for water resistance.
- Scratch resistant quartz filter that reduces white light and boosts UV output
- High Intensity 365 nm Long Wave UV
- Low White Light Emission - less than 2 ft. candles - meets code!
- Adjustable spot focus
- Focused beam projects significant distance
- No heat generation!
- High Intensity
- 48k µW/cm² at 15 inches with focused beam
- Rated for 11 years of continuous use! You'll never need a replacement bulb.
- Individually serialized
- Meets and exceeds appropriate ASTM code requirements
- Mercury free
- The LED-HP4+ is easily focused to a high intensity spot that varies from a diameter of 2 1/2" at 1 foot to 3 1/2" at 5 feet.
- The intensity at 6 feet is 4,000µW/cm2
- The unfocused beam is ring shaped allowing it to be used for the illumination of tube I.D.'s.
- Additional features include - operates with regular "D" cell batteries for 12+ hours!
- NDT - Magnetic Particle and Dye Penetrant Inspection
- Forensics - crime site investigation
- Counterfeit detection
- Chemical Detection (Organic / Inorganic substance)
- Medical applications
- Photo-catalytic reactions
- UV Air Purifier
- High-resolution optics
- UV activated applications
LED UV Flashlight with Quartz Filter, 3-D Batteries, and UV Goggles.