ITI UVU™ Video Inspection System
Ultraviolet Aircraft Landing Gear Inspection Scope
Digital, portable and easy to set up
Designed to eliminate the need for mirrors or cumbersome UV lamps, the UVU portable system increases reliability while decreasing inspection time. It is ideal for viewing everything from smaller nose wheels to jumbo main landing gear and accomodates both Visual and Fluorescent Magnetic Particle inspections. It can also be used for applications such as Fluorescent Penetrent inspection and Fluorescent Leak Detection.
An internal HD digital camera connects directly to a computer and provides a high-resolution digital video display. The computer can either be owned by the customer or obtained through ITI. System software operates all the inspection modalities and can store and record digital video images. (Optional measurement software is available)
| || |
- Extendable to 7.6' (available extendables optional)
- Compact control box for easy toggling between UV and white light.
- Integrates a built-in light source, eliminating a heavy, external UV lightbox and yielding lower operating cost than arc lamp sources.
- The high power UV is ideal for longer test distances, larger bores.
- Probe measures 1.12" (28.6mm) in diameter and is available in lengths up 95" (2.4m).
- Centering collars in many sizes, depending on actual inside diameter of the component requiring inspection.
- Plugs into your laptop - no dedicated, proprietary computer to update and maintain.
- Includes turnkey software to display data for immediate evaluation or to capture and save high resolution images and videos.
- Provides optional measurement software and / or computer if needed.
| || |
- Landing gear quality and maintenance
- Power generation shafts
- Large castings
- Large caliber gun bores
|Insertion Diameter: ||1.125" (28.6 mm) |
|Insertion Length: ||14.2" (36cm) optical head to 95" (2.4m) with extensions |
|Cable Length: ||20' (6.1m) |
|Chemical Compatibility: ||MagnaGlo 14AM |
|Weight, UVIS: ||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg.) |
|Kit Weight: ||35 lbs. (15.9 kg.) |
|Kit Size: ||50.5" x 5.3" x 13.5" (129cm x 13.5cm x 35cm) |
|Line of Sight: ||90° side view |
|Field of View: ||100° |
|Focus Range: ||0.5" - Infinity (13mm - Infinity) |
|Resolving Power: ||24 arcmins / cycle (UV) |
33 arcmins / cycle (WL)
|Camera, Color: ||1/3" CCD, 768 x 494 ACG, AWB |
|Ultra-violet (365 nm): || |
- 12,000 µW/cm2 @ 3" (75mm)
- ASTM E1417 / E1444 up to 3" (75mm)
- GE P3F47 up to 3" (75mm)
- Greater than 1,200µW/cm2
- Less than 2 fc Visible light
|Visible White Light: || |
800 lm / ft @ 3" (75mm)
|Computer & Software: |
|Minimum Requirements: ||CPU Intel i7 Core |
RAM 16 GB
OS Windows 7, 8, 10
|Software: ||Viewing and recording |
|Software, Optional: ||2D measurement |
| Volts / Current / Power: ||12VDC / 1.7A / 20W |
|AC / DC Power Adapter: ||100 - 240VAC, 50-60Hz |
12VDC, 2A, 24W
|Temperatures: ||Working Temperature: 32° to 114°F (0° to 45°C) |
Storing Temperature: 0° to 150°F (-18° to 65°C)
|Ingress Protection: ||64 IP rating |
UVU Scope Kit Includes:
| || |
- UVIS Viewing Head
- Length Extenders (x2)
- Power / Illumination Controls
- Power / Video Cable
- AC / DC Power Adapter
- Viewing and Capture Software
- Transit Case with Foam
Note: The computer required to operate the UVU™ system is not included