ITI 124700 Series Semi Flexible Micro Borescopes
Ideal for maneuvering around corners in tight spaces, the 124700 Series Semi Flexible Micro Borescopes offer precision and high quality images. ITI uses the best fused image guides available for optimal resolution based on tightest pixel density. In the process of manufacturing, glass fibers are drawn to the smallest diameter possible, packed to the maximum density, then fused together for strength. Maximum density is therefore achieved, resulting in the highest possible image quality in a semi flexible image guide.
| || |
- Engineered to inspect and capture bright, sharp, uniform images and video in environments with openings smaller that 0.157" (4mm) in diameter.
- Available in probe diameters measuring 0.14" (.37mm) to 0.16"(4mm)
- Available in working lengths from 9.8" (.025m) to 78.7" (2m)
- Ideal for maneuvering around corners in tight spaces
- Flexible urethane sheathing
- ITI fused image guides produce the highest possible resolution images and video
- Instantly switch from eyepiece to camera with the ITI Direct-Connect feature. No camera to eyepiece adapter means no color degradation.
- Reduces errant colors with ITI's True Color Magnification system.
- Optional camera available
- Medical device manufacturing
- Printed circuit board quality
- Auto manufacturing
|Model Number ||Diameter ||Working Length (meters) ||Field of View (FOV) ||Line of Sight |
|inch ||mm ||0.25 ||0.50 ||0.75 ||1.0 ||1.5 ||2.0 ||F ||FO ||RA |
|124704 ||0.014" ||.37 ||X || || || || || ||55° ||X || || |
|124707 ||0.031" ||0.7 ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X || ||70° ||X || || |
|124715 ||0.062" ||1.5 ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||55° ||X ||X ||X |
|124720 ||0.080" ||2.0 ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||20° - 45° - 60° ||X ||X ||X |
|124740 ||0.160" ||4.0 ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||X ||20° - 60° - 80° ||X ||X ||X |
| || |
- AC / DC Light Source
- Color Video Camera
- HD Digital Camera System
- Handheld+ Monitor
- Light Guide
- Monochrome Video Camera