Integrity Products High Temperature Silicone Integrity Plugz
High Temperature (HT) Integrity Plugz are made from high performing silicone rubber for extra protection against high temperatures, mechanical damage, weather, UV and ozone exposure. High Temperature (HT) Integrity Plugz come with a unique edge trim made of a flexible metal ring encased in silicone that conforms to irregular surfaces and eliminates risks of injury from reaching in exposed sheet metal. The High Temperature (HT) Integrity Plugz also include a lanyard to avoid cover loss. Each High Temperature (HT) Integrity Plugz kit comes with templates, hardware and installation instructions.
Integrity Plugz are a repeat access inspection port that is designed to provide, easy and safe repeated access for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) on insulated pipes, vessels, tanks, and equipment. With its patented design features, Integrity Plugz comes with an innovative design that incorporates a flexible metal skeleton embedded in a silicone (EPDM) edge trim. This allows the Integrity Plug to conform to the curvature of the metal cladding and ensures a watertight installation that works to help mitigate CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation)
| || |
- Innovative flexible metal design allows the plug to conform to the curvature of the metal cladding.
- Provides large, safe, repeat access for inspection
- Highly visible, aesthetically pleasing
- Forms a watertight seal reducing the risk of CUI
- Quick and easy install, each plug comes with a cutout template, screws and install instructions.
- Integrity Plugz have a built-in lanyard to avoid cover loss
- Integrity Plugz eliminate the sharp edges of the metal cladding by utilizing a safe edge trim design.
- Made from a high quality material which provides protection against mechanical damage, high and low temperatures, weather, UV and ozone resistance.
- Integrity Plugz are designed to be reusable and have a 25-year service life.
- Integrity Plugz have the largest selection of inspection ports available on the market.
|Materials: ||60 Durometer |
Silicone Cover / Cap
Silicone Base Edge Trim
18 Gauge Black Mild Steel (embedded in Silicone Base Edge Trim)
|Color: ||Orange |
|UV Resistance: ||Excellent (passes ASTM D1171 ozone resistance test) |
|Ozone Resistance: ||Excellent (passes ASTM D1171 ozone resistance test) |
|Tensile Strength: ||1319 PSI |
|Elongation: ||234% |
|Temperature Range: ||-150°F to 450°F (-101°C to 232°C) Constant Temperature |
|Upper Temperature Range: ||550°F (287°C) Intermittent Temperature |
|Other Specifications: ||Meets ASTM D2000 M5GE806 |
E036 A19 B37 Z1
Note: There is a $25.00 small order fee for orders valued less than $50.00.