Integrity Products EPDM Integrity Plugz
Medium Temperature Integrity Plugz are made from high performing EPDM rubber for extra protection against exposure. Medium Temperature Integrity Plugz comes with a unique edge trim made of a flexible metal ring encased in EPDM that conforms to irregular surfaces and eliminates risks of injury from reaching in exposed sheet metal. Medium Temperature Integrity Plugz includes a lanyard to avoid cover loss. Each Medium Temperature Integrity Plugz kit comes with templates, hardware and installation instructions.
Integrity Plugz are a repeat access inspection port that is designed to provide, easy and safe repeated access for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) on insulated pipes, vessels, tanks, and equipment. With its patented design features, Integrity Plugz comes with an innovative design that incorporates a flexible metal skeleton embedded in a silicone EPDM edge trim. This allows the Integrity Plug to conform to the curvature of the metal cladding and ensures a watertight installation that works to help mitigate CUI (Corrosion Under Insulation).
| || |
- Innovative flexible metal design allows the plug to conform to the curvature of the metal cladding.
- Provides large, safe, repeat access for inspection
- Highly visible, aesthetically pleasing
- Forms a watertight seal reducing the risk of CUI
- Quick and easy install, each plug comes with a cutout, screws and install instructions.
- Integrity Plugz have a built-in lanyard to avoid cover loss.
- Integrity Plugz eliminate the sharp edges of the metal cladding by utilizing a safe edge trim design.
- No fasteners to undo, no metal to cut and inspectors can access pipes using one hand.
- Made from a high-quality material which provides protection against mechanical damage, high and low temperature, UV and ozone resistance.
- Integrity Plugz are designed to be reusable and have a 25-year service life.
- Integrity Plugz have the largest selection of inspection ports available on the market.
|Materials: ||60 Durometer |
EPDM Rubber Cover / Cap
EPDM Base Edge Trim
18 Gauge Black Mild Steel (embedded in EPDM Base Edge Trim)
|Color: ||Black |
|Chemical Definition: ||Ethylene Propylene |
|UV Resistance: ||Excellent |
|Ozone Resistance: ||Excellent |
|Weather Resistance: ||Excellent |
|Tensile Strength: ||1600 PSI |
|Elongation: ||470% |
|Temperature Range: ||-58°F to 300°F (-50°C to 149°C) Constant Temperature |
|Other Specifications: ||ASTM D2000 Classification |
Note: There is a $25.00 small order fee for orders valued less than $50.00.