TX MS-2 Brinell Identation Measurement System
The TX MS-2 Brinell Indentation System, with advanced visual technology, captures the image using the CCD camera, recognizes and measures the diameter of the indentation automatically and then calculates and displays the Brinell hardness value directly. The image quality is brighter and clearer, the measurement process is efficient and convenient and the result is more accurate and objective that using a microscope.
| || |
- It has 100% automatic recognition ability for identations on rough and rusted surfaces. No need for a manual tangent to assist in measurement.
- The newly designed optical system and lighting device ensures that shallow indentation images also have clear edges and ideal contrast.
- Cables are stronger, softer, more durable and more resistant to interference.
- The newly upgraded software is up to 1µm resolution, which enables the whole system to achieve higher measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- Each standard block is provided with 4 indentations of known diameter and size, which can check the deviation of indentation measurement at any time.
- Can be calibrated with the liner scale, identation measurement results with traceability.
- Data is stored automatically and can be downloaded at any time.
|1 - Excellent Image Processing |
Excellent Image Processing Technology, 100% recognition rate for indentations on various surface finishings.
| ||2 - Automatic Recognition |
Manual and automatic recognition available, with manual rarely used.
|3 - Clear and Sharp Image |
Clear and sharp image from specially designed annular light source and high-grade lenses. Contrast in fantastic.
| ||4 - Camera is magnetic |
Magnets in the camera make it stick to the work piece without holding, making measurements more stable. The camera is easy to move.
|5 - Simple User Interface |
Simple user interface makes operation easy.
| ||6 - Automatic Storage Data |
Recorded data is automatically saved for review.
|7 - Superior Compatibility |
Measures any Brinell Indentation from any Brinell Hardness Tester.
| || |
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Hardness Testing Range: 16-650 HBW
- Diameter Testing Range:
- 2.4-6mm (10mm ball indenter)
- 2-4mm (7.26mm ball indenter)
- 1.2-3mm (5mm ball indenter)
- 0.6-1.5mm (2.5mm ball indenter)
- Field of View: 8 x 6 mm
- Test Resolution: 1 µm
- Diameter Accuracy & Repeatabilty:
- ± 0.4% (10mm ball indenter)
- ± 0.8% (5mm ball indenter)
- ± 1.2% (2.5mm ball indenter)
- Weight of Camera: 0.385kg
- Hardware Requirements:
- CPU: more than 2GHz
- Internal Storage: more than 2GB
- Operation System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8