Gould-Bass DLM-1000 and DLM-1500 Radiometers
The Gould-Bass DLM-1000 Digital Radiometer is a portable, 31/2 digit instrument that measures either backlight intensity in the spectral range of 320 - 400 nanometers in microwatts per square centimeter or visible light intensity of 380 - 700 nanometers (photometric response) in Lux or foot-candles, depending on the sensor selected.
The Gould-Bass DLM-1500 Digital Radiometer is a portable 31/2 digit instrument that measures a spectral range of 380 - 700 nanometers both luminance in Footlamberts or Illuminance in Footcandles or in Lux, depending on the sensor selected.
The latest LSI circuit design and display technology is used to achieve the lowest possible component count. This, in turn, assures reliability, accuracy, stability and rugged dependability. In combination with its functional and aesthetic design, the Gould-Bass DLM-1000 is the easiest to handle blacklight and visible light measuring instrument available today. The "DigiGlo" LCD display provides constant fluorescent illumination with no battery draw.
Easy to Operate
- Simply slide the power switch to the "On" position
- Place the sensor where the irradiance / illumination is to be measured.
- The irradiance / illumination is indicated on the DigiGlo LCD
- Lux or foot-candles are indicated at 1 x the display reading.
- Microwatts / cm2 are indicated at 10 x the display reading.
- Meets AMS, ASTM and Mil Standards
- NIST Traceability assures meter accuracy
- Includes visible light and black light sensors
- UV sensor reads accurately 320 - 400 nm range
- Visible light Lux or Foot-candle sensor option reads accurately 380 - 700 nm range
- Visible sensor corrected to CIE curve
- Constantly fluorescing LCD - DigiGlo Readout
- Auto zeroing display requires no adjustment
- Durable polymer case for rugged NDT use
- Low battery indicator
- Accuracy ±5%