Powerful & Portable Pulsed X-Ray
The XR150 is a 150kV, battery powered, pulsed X-ray machine used primarily for security applications. The XR150 has been modified from its original version in 1993 three times, its lastest modification in 2016. The XR150 is the smallest portable X-ray machine in the Golden Engineering product line. This sleeker design makes it easier to slip the XR150 into your pocket. Multiple connection points allow operators to use various fasteners to attach the XR150 to belts, zippers or packs. The updated design greatly enhances the user interface capabilities and adds two DeWalt battery pack options; 12V or 20V.
The menu based electronics allow operators to enter up to 999 counts in multiple pulse trains. Operators can also slow the pulse rate and even pulse the generator continuously at a slower rate. A life time pulse counter displays the total number of pulses fired on the generator and a resettable pulse counter can track the number of pulses from a certain event.
- 20V DeWalt battery pack
- Larger 80 character LCD
- Updated head design:
- Improved output stability
- 50% more penetrating ability - 3/4" of steel
- Uses pulses instead of counts
- Total pulse count tracker on-board
- Easy access remote cable connector
- Easily removable top plate
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Consistent interface with other Golden models