Fischer Technology MMS Inspection SPG
MMS Inspection SPG
Surface Profile measurement according to ASTM D4417, Method B
Easy and convenient operation
Compact and robust case
The MMS Inspection SPG gauge models measure the depths of surface profile easily, quickly, non-destructively and with the precision that is typical for all Fischer instruments. The SPG gauges measure the peak-to-valley distances according to ASTM D4417, Method B. Therefore, measurement of the depths of surface profiles using SPG gauges conform to many standards and guidances, e.g. SSPC-PA17.
- Ideal for onsite applications due to the compact size and its robust, durable design
- Probe integrated into the instrument for one-handed operation
- IP-65, dust-tight and water repellant and resistant
- A large working surface ensures sure positioning on the surface
- Intuitive operation of the menu navigation and graphic display
- The measurement presentation flips automatically allowing optimum reading in different measuring positions
- Different languages selectable
- Measurements according to ASTM D4417, Method B.
For detailed specifications see attached brochure below