Speedmaster® SM-10T Digital Transmission Densitometer
Economical, Portable and Battery Powered
The Speedmaster® SM-10T Digital Transmission Densitometer is designed to meet the need for an accurate and affordably priced instrument to measure any medical x-ray, mammography, NDT x-ray, graphic arts, photographic film or processor control test films. The benefit of over 46 years of ESECO's experience in designing and building reliable quality instruments, has been applied to the portable SM-10T.
The proprietary technology employed assures instant, accurate and repeatable results that rivals the same high standards of more expensive units. Featuring total accuracy of +/- .02 from 0.00 to 5.00 Optical Density and compliant with ANSI Standard 5/2-1985.
Low power consuming components and an extended battery life feature are provided in the automatic "stand-by" mode. For added convenience, it may be operated with the UL/CSA-approved plug and a/c power adapter, furnished with the Speedmaster SM-10T.
The rugged durability, minimal drift and no warm up time, provide fast dependable readings. To illuminate the reading stage, just depress and release the sensor probe. Then simply position the film to be measured over the target aperture and depress the sensor probe. The large E-Z read digital meter instantly displays the reading. It will return to the energy saving "stand-by" mode automatically.
Backed by ESECO's established ONE YEAR "NO HASSLE" WARRANTY, makes the Speedmaster SM-10T the ideal cost-effective choice for film processing quality assurance.
- - Measuring Length: (throat) 7.25" (18.4cm)
- - Measuring Range: 0.00 to 5.00 D
- - Accuracy: ± 0.02 D / Repeatability ± 0.01 D
- - No Warm up Time
- - Portable Power Source: (2) 9-volt Alkaline Batteries
- - Stationary Power: A/C Wall Plug-in Power Supply
- - Weight: 2.5 Lbs. / 1.2 kg
- - Dimensions Height: 4.5 Inches (11.4 cm) / Width: 4.5 Inches (11.4 cm) Length: 11 Inches / (28 cm)
* Meets ISO / ANSI Standard - 5/2-1985