The Speedmaster SM-10T and SM-10TCI Digital Transmission Densitometers are designed to meet the need for an accurate and affordably priced instrument to measure any NDT x-ray, or processor control test films. The proprietary technology employed assures instant, accurate and repeatable results that rival the same high standards of more expensive units. Automatic “stand-by” mode means low power consumption and extended battery life. For added convenience, it may be operated with the UL/CSA-approved plug-in A/C power adapter included with the unit
The rugged durability, minimal drift, and no warm-up time provide fast dependable readings. To illuminate the reading stage, just depress and release the sensor probe. Then simply position the film to be measured over the target aperture and depress the sensor probe. The large E-Z read digital meter instantly displays the reading.
- Total Accuracy of +/- .02 from 0.00 to 5.00 Optical Density
- Compliant with ANSI Standard 5/2-1985 / NBS Standard 1009 – Reference Material ID 057901
- No Warm-up Time
- Rugged Durability, Minimal Drift
- Portable Power Source with Included 9V Battery or AC Plug
- One Year, No Hassle Warranty