7.2" TFT color display with 800×480 pixels resolution ensures a large, high-definition picture on the screen. The screen has several display modes, such as light, dark, and standard.
The specialized application-dependent software of the Eddycon CL is user-friendly and intuitive, serving to process, generate and print out test results and reports. The software program allows working with the data saved on PC.
The keypad design gives a quick access to any menu of the flaw detector by pressing only a single key
- TESTING menu - main operating mode of the flaw detector
- MEMORY menu - is used to save/download the settings and test results
- SETTINGS menu - basic settings of the flaw detector
- VIEW menu - allows viewing test results saved to the flaw detector’s memory
- CALIBRATION menu - serves to create calibration curves for more precise evaluation of flaw depth