Eclipse Scientific Eddy Current Testing Technology - 2nd Edition Book
Author: Michael Wright
Hard Cover, Full Cover, 413 Pages
A fully updated Eddy Current Testing Technology textbook that meets and exceeds ISO9712, CGSB, ASNT and CSWIP theoretical requirements for Level 1 & 2 certification.
This new textbook edition comes in hard cover with lamination for longer durability. Several new topics have been added to enable individuals to effectively apply Eddy Current Testing techniques to achieve a quality inspection.
| || |
- Theoretical Concepts: mathematical formulas support by worked examples, self-assessment questions, new graphs and tables are utilized to help illustrate theory concepts.
- Acquisition Techniques: a wide collection of real-life inspection applications are discussed with tips and guidelines.
- Analysis Methodologies: signal pattern recognition, sizing, flaw positioning methods and reporting techniques are explained in detail with examples.
- Ferromagnetic Inspections: a completely new topic that outlines data acquisition and analysis.
- Technical Justification: concepts and principles for conducting case studies and qualifications
- Inspection Procedures: awareness and guidelines for preparing effective procedures.
To see a sample chapter, click on the link: Eddy Current Testing Technology 2nd Edition Sample