Diverse Technologies : MF300Fe+
The MF300Fe+ is the latest instrument from Diverse Technologies. The MF300Fe+ measures the Ferrite number (FN) of austenitic and duplex stainless steel weld material. The robust, slimline probe benefits from a novel magnetic system with excellent coupling to a measurement sample, that is sensitive to ferrite content in 10mm area to a depth of approximately 1mm. An air cooled version of the probe (must be specified at time of order) allows Ferrite measurements on hot samples as well.
The MF300Fe+ can store up to 1000 measurements including record number (0 - 999), measured ferrite number and recorded ID (4 characters, 0-9, A-Z and space). You can download or upload these measuremetns to a PC via RS232 or USB (optional).
The instrument is calibrated used the secondary weld standard validated by NIST in the USA. All 16 standards are used in calibration with a measurement range from 0 - 115 FN. Transfer standards are supplied with the instrument allowing performance to be verified at any time.
Features of MF300Fe+ Ferrite Meter:
| || |
- Non-destructive test of the ferrite content in a range of 0.1 to 115FN equivalent to 0.1 to 80.5% Fe in austenitic and duplex steel.
- Robust and portable
- Standard or Peak measurement of Ferrite Number
- Estimate of ferrite percentage displayed (70% of FN)
- Automatic zero on demand
- Supplied with 5 transfer standards, allowing veracity of instrument to be checked
- Storage of 1000 measurements downloadable to PC with RS232/USB option
- Serial software updated to include partial database download and upload of recorded IDs to the instrument.
- Record structure now includes a user selectable identifier (ID), this is a 4 character ID where each character can be 0 - 9, Space or A - Z.
- Next record can be selected by the user if needed (recorded ID of the next record is automatically displayed on the screen)
- Use with high temperature samples (air-cooled probe option)
- Simple measurement with small sample area
- Units selectable between WRC-FN and %Fe
- Calibraton to weld standards validated by NIST and TWI according to methods described in DIN EN ISO 8249 and ANSI/AWS A4.2.
- Supplied with carrying case and full user manual.
MF300Fe+ Kit Includes:
| || |
- MF300Fe+ Ferrite Meter and Probe
- 5 Transfer Standards
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
| || |
- Air cooled probe
- Serial / USB cable and software