Demeq Ultrasonic Velocity Gauge
The QS5-V is engineered to provide a simple, speedy and economical means to determine the velocity of nodular (ductile) iron castings.
|Operation is simple: |
- Measures the thickness of the material with the supplied Caliper
- Sends the measurements to the QS5-V
- Couples the probe to the material
- The sound velocity is instantly displayed
- Out of tolerance alarm with Flashing backlight and Flashing screen and Audio beep
- Metric or Inch measurements
- Data Logger with time stamp
- PC interface
- English/ Spanish or Portuguese
- Standard rechargeable AA Batteries
- Can also be used as a conventional ultrasonic thickness gauge
- Height: 4.6" (117 mm), Width: 3.1" (79 mm) and Thick: 1" (25 mm)
Standard Unit Includes: QS5-V Electronic Unit, 5 MHz Standard Transducer, USB Cable, CD with DataCenter Software, Coupling Gel, User's Manual, High Impact Carrying Case with Custom Insert and Caliper.