DeFelsko PosiTest HHD
High Voltage Holiday Detector
Detects Holidays, pinholes and other discontinuities using Pulsed DC
| || |
- Easy-to-use with bright, multi-color LCD
- Ready to measure - comes with everything needed for testing
- Audibly and visibly alerts when flaws/holidays are detected
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides comfortable all day use, reducing fatigue.
- Voltage calculator feature – choose one of 11 international standard and input the coating thickness to automatically calculate the required test voltage
| || |
- A wide range of rolling spring electrodes and wire brushes are available.Custom sizes available upon request.
- Optional handheld wand accessory converts the detector into a wand configuration ideal for testing hand-to-reach areas (suitable for voltages < 15 kV).
- Industry-standard connectors and adaptors for compatibility with nearly all existing electrodes.
- User adjustable voltage range from 0.5 – 35 kV.
| || |
- Rugged, environmentally sealed ABS plastic enclosure
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Included Pelican Storm case with custom foam inserts for superior protection.
- Two year warranty
| || |
- Strobe light and loud audible alarms emitted when a holiday is detected. Audio alarm mode can be adjusted for differing environments.
- Removable Smart lithium-ion battery provides power for up to 40 hours of continuous measurement.
| || |
- Press and hold Safety Trigger helps prevent accidental high voltage generation.
- 25' (7.6 m) grounded (earth) cable with locking connector and spring clamp.
- Shockproof/creep proof – internally sealed to minimize creep distance to high voltage components. Designed in accordance with IEC 61010-1.
| || |
Built-in certified voltmeter (crest meter, jeep meter) displays and regulate the voltage at the electrode.
Long Form Certificate of Calibration included with each instrument
Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, ASTM & NACE
|Output Voltage Range: ||0.5 - 3.5 kV |
|Output Voltage Adjustment: ||0.5 kV - 1 kV: 10 Volt Steps |
1 kV - 35 kV: 100 Volt Steps
|Output Accuracy: ||±5% |
|Pulse Duration: ||10 µs |
|Pulse Repetition Rate: ||30 Hz |
|Coating Thickness Range: ||Up to 20 mm (780 mils) |
|Typical Battery Life: ||Based on selected voltage and load |
Ø 12" Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 40 hrs.
Ø 12" Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 30 hrs.
|Operating Temperature: ||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) |
|Dimensions: ||25" x 2.5" x 5" (64 x 6.4 x 13 cm) |
|Weigh with battery, no electrodes: ||4 lbs. (1.8 kg) |
PosiTest HHD Kit Comes Complete with:
| || |
- PosiTest HHD Holiday Detector
- 25' (7.6m) grounded (earth) cable with ground clip
- Li-ion battery pack with built-in charge state indicator
- Smart charger with universal AC voltage input
- Stainless steel fan brush
- 20” (50 cm) extension rod with thumb screw
- Shoulder Strap
- Durable Pelican Storm case
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST
- 2 year warranty
Handheld Wand with 1.5m insulated cable converts the detector to a wand type instrument (not for voltage > 15 kV)
Extension Rods - choose between 5" (13 cm) and 20" (50 cm) rods.
Spring Connectors connect to PosiTest HHD to Defelsko or SPY Rolling Spring electrodes.
Spring Couplers thread onto rolling springs and attach to the Spring Connectors.
HHD Adaptors connect ot electrodes from other manufacturers - choose between PCWI and T&R adaptors (adaptor not required for SPY electrodes).
PosiTest HHD Verifier standalone voltmeter (crest meter, jeep meter) for verifying the accuracy and operation of All pulse type and DC holiday detectors.
Rolling Spring Electrodes - Steel pipe electrodes - assorted sizes available: 2" - 24" (10 - 60 cm). Rolling Springs include 2 pre-installed spring couplers.
Flat Wire Brushes - Stainless steel - assorted sizes available: 2" - 48" (5 - 120 cm)
|Replacement Fan Brush - Stainless steel - 2" (5 cm) || |
|Conductive Rubber Paddle - 4" (10 cm) handheld paddle || |