DeFelsko PosiTest Air Leak Tester
Quickly and easily detects air and water leaks in building envelopes and rigid air barrier systems
DeFelsko is pleased to announce the NEW PosiTest Air Leak Tester. The PosiTest Air Leak Tester detects air leakage in building envelopes and air barrier systems. When used in conjunction with visual inspection, the PosiTest Air Leak Tester provides an accurate reflection of the quality of installation of the membrane and will assist in determining whether the complete air barrier system is in adherence with installation specifications and building codes.
Ideal for testing:
- Penetrations (fasteners, masonry ties, etc.)
- Continuity of joints and seams in rigid air barrier systems.
For Use With:
- Single and two-ply membranes
- Liquid applied membranes
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
- Metal Liners
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- EPDM roofing systems
- Waterproofing and more
- Automatic mode depressurizes the test chamber at a user selectable rate and limit.
Manual mode allows the user to control the rate of depressurization.
- Internal memory stores 200 test results with rate, time duration, limit and user-entered pass/fail conclusion
- Portable, lightweight tester can be used in any position
- Environmentally sealed enclosure - dustproof and waterproof
- Built-in rechargeable batteries perform up to 200 tests per charge. Continue testing with AC power while batteries recharge. Supplied with universal AC adapter.
- High accuracy pressure sensor
- Conforms to National Standards including ASTM E1186.
- Comes with everything needed for testing
- Includes FREE downloadable PosiSoft 3.0 Desktop Software for PC
- One year warranty
The PosiTest Air Leak Detector come complete with:
- Shoulder Strap
- High impact polycarbonate test chamber
- Durable 5' (1.5m) hose with quick disconnect couplings
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries with charger (AC power supply)
- 8 oz. test solution with dauber (qty. 4)
- Instruction Manual
- USB Cable
- PosiSoft 3.0 Desktop Software (available as a free download)
- Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST
- One (1) year warranty
- Soft-sided nylon carrying case