DeFelsko PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gauge
The SPG provides assurance that the material's surface is properly prepared for coating, welding, etc.
The PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gauge measures and records peak to valley surface profile heights.
The SPG conforms to ASTM D4417-B (with optional 30º tip angle), U.S. Navy NSI 009-32, SANS 5772 and others.
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute - ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface profile over large surface areas.
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Alumina wear face and tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy - field replaceable tips.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument - ideal for field or shop use
- Shock-absorbing protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap
- Two (2) year warranty on body or probe
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Glass zero plate and metal shim included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ASTM D4417 Method B and SSPC-PA17
- 30º angle interchangeable probe tip available for special surface profile applications
- Cabled probes available for blasted steel, textured coatings, and concrete profile
- Selectable display language
- High Contrast LCD with backlit display
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring.
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- Fast Mode - faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- Sealed USB Port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB Cable included.
- Software Updates via web keep you gage current
- Screen Capture - record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Software Solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.