- Surface temperature is constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- Button-activated laser pointer for simple, accurate targetting
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- Fast response precision sensor provides accurate, repeatable readings
- 5:7:1 distance to spot ratio
- Smart Trend indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings.
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector IRT, DPM, 6000, 200, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD and UTG probes easily converting to each gage.
- Set a custom emissivity value or adjust to a known temperature.
- Selectable emissivity values - choose from 7 preset material options: Aluminum = 0.07, Zinc = 0.25, Concrete = 0.54, Paint = 0.96, Plastics = 0.94, Steel = 0.95, Wood = 0.95.
Depending on surface treatment, metals such as blasted steel can have a broad range of emissivity values. Adjusting to a known temperature (measured by a direct contact surface temperature probe) on a sample will asist in obtaining an accurate emissivity level.
- High contrast LCD with backlit display
- Auto rotating display with lock to prevent unintended rotations
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant - weatherproof
- Non-contact sensor won't get caught or worn
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- 2-year warranty on gage body and probe
- Statistics Scan Mode - continually displays / updates average, standard deviation, min / max surface temperature and number of readings while measuring one reading per second
- Screen Capture - save screen images for record keeping and review
- Pause function allows readings to be manually recorded
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when readings exceed user-specified limits
- Sealed USB Port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- PosiSoft USB Drive - stored readings and graphs can be accessed using Universal PC / Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is time and date stamped
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- Software Solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data